Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Vancouver Old Courthouse, British Columbia, Canada
The Vancouver old Courthouse is located at 750 Hornby Street, Vancouver, British Columbia. However, this old building is not the courthouse anymore but is now served as the Vancouver art gallery.
In 1906, when Vancouver's population reached 50,000, it was recognized that a new Courthouse was needed to replace the existing Courthouse located in Victory Square, near Gastown. The old Vancouver Courthouse was built on a lot situated at Robson Street and Hornby Street owned by the CPR. The provincial government chose this site and acquired the privately owned lots from the CPR for a total of $46,000, when the actual value for the 128,180 square feet block of land was $49,349,000. The old Courthouse was designed and constructed by three internationally known architects. Francis Mawson Rattenbury designed the main building. Thomas Hooper designed the second part of the two-building complex. Later a third architect came into the scene, Arthur Erickson, designed the $20 million conversion of the two buildings into an art gallery. …
- Child Abuse in Canada and the United States
- Large British Business Engineering Company: British Petrolium
- Vancouver Old Courthouse, British Columbia, Canada
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: