Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Discussion and Evaluation
I believe that this investigation went well. Even though I did come into problems. When I was setting up my experiments, I found that the water-tube that I had was not long enough so I had to improvise. I added an extra piece of 5 cm tubing to each plastic tube. I believe that this made no difference what so ever to my end results. I also had a bit of trouble finding suitable sized cuttings around the school (I was carrying out my experiments at school during the term one holidays) some cuttings didn't have enough leaves, while some had to many. These cuttings would not have given me accurate results. It took me a fair while just to find suitable cuttings, but these cuttings were all cut at the same time so no bias was created in my experiments. The parafilm gave me problems too. You had to be careful when poking the cuttings into parafilm, or else the parafilm would slip down into the water tube on the tip of the a cutting. …
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: