Tortious Liability and Negligence
- Lucky B'Stard wins $7,843,000 and decides to invest $5,000,000.
- Looses money because of the advices of Whizzkid and Hari Potta.
- Decides to spend $1,000,000 on promoting a charity.
- Utilises the services of Dan Dangerous, who while performing a dangerous stunt falls and dies.
* As a result:
- Dan's pregnant ex girl friend Minnie has a miscarriage.
- Pradnose (an Onlooker) and Sam (fireman) got a nervous breakdown.
- Beryl, Dan's mother, is traumatised.
- Julius, Dan's mother has to rush to the site of accident and identify his son's body.
- Lucky accepts his negligence for…
- How James Baldwin Views the Fear and Love of Racism
- The Horrors Of War
- Tortious Liability and Negligence
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: