Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
This is for a pet molecule for benzene.
1. What did u like best about the "Pet Molecule Project?"
I liked the fact that I learned a lot about the different functions that my molecule performs; I also enjoyed learning how much energy each bond contains. I think that I most enjoyed learning the fact that many molecules contain my molecule in them, which makes it kind of cool knowing that my molecule is what makes a lot of others possible.
2. What was the most interesting thing you learned about you pet molecule?
I found it really interesting that my molecule is a key part of what fuels this world. Some of what I wrot…
- Positive and Negative Advances in Biotechnology
- This is a chemistry lab report on an Acid-Base Titration experiment.
- This is for a pet molecule for benzene.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: