Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
This is a short essay about the book "O Pioneers" that describes the characters and the plot.
1. I think that Alexandra's sense of responsibility and Carl's love of freedom make a perfect balance. While Carl would give up many things for freedom, Alexandra's responsible streak would keep them grounded. Carl's intelligence works with Alexandra's courage to help them get though the harder parts of their relationship.
2. After reading this book, I don't think it is really Ivar that was feared or hated, but his beliefs and the fact that he was different. Ivar represented the old ways of doing things, and that was the way that the others were trying to get away from. Deep inside, th…
- Essay about relating quote to the poem "The Hangman"
- Report about book "My life and other unfinished businesses" written by Dolly Parton
- This is a short essay about the book "O Pioneers" that describes the characters and the plot.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: