"The Lottery" Story Explication
1. In "The Lottery" the author's presents the style of the story to be rather submissive. Jackson describes the villagers as being very obedient because they are too afraid of changing the law of that village. Instead of saving lives the village decides that they will not break the tradition of stoning a fellow villager.
2. An example of the style that Jackson uses in this story is "...but no one liked to upset even as much tradition as was represented by the black box." The villagers have fears that breaking a tradition will bring about an end to the village. Also, the author shows th…
- "The Lottery" Story Explication
- Analysis of the Novel "Galapagos" by Kurt Vonnegut
- The book I have Read in Summer.The Book "Zvejnieka dēls"
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: