"The Fisherman and the Genie"
* A poor fisherman casts his net four times, out of custom
* First cast: caught a dead ass
* Second cast: jar full of sand
* Third cast: found potsherds, bones, and broken bottles
* Forth cast: found a silver box, containing, Afrits, the genie
* The fisherman is portrayed as a god fearing individual. Out of respect for his god, he bestows a form of blessing before and after he casts his net.
* The moral of the story is what you do upon others, others will do upon you. ("Spare me, so god may spare thee; and do not kill me, lest god kill thee:)
* The genie is delineated as a huge/ candle eye…
- "The Fisherman and the Genie"
- Chemical Pollution from Factories.Why I would Like to Visit the Capital of England - London
- Hedgehog in the Fog (Ezītis miglā)
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: