Based on the presented facts on the case, I have found:
(1) Whether the $6,500 of the award for covering the medical expenses and the $20,000 of the court award for punitive damages are includible in or excludible from the gross income of Ron Thompson.
(2) Whether Ron Thompson is entitled to include or exclude the medical expenses of $6,500 as itemized deduction in his federal tax return.
1. Internal Revenue Code - &sect;104 Compensation for injuries or sickness.
2. Internal Revenue Code - &sect; 61(a).
3. Reg &sect;1.213-1 Medical, dental, e…
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: