Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Spain, England, France, German States, And Russian during the 1700s
Section 1: Spain
- The Spanish Empire reached its height during the reign of Charles's son, Philip II, who became king in 1556.
- In 1580, Philip II of Spain enforced his claim to the Portuguese throne by invading and conquering the country.
- Spain gained control of the Philippine Islands during the late 1500's.
- Spain also fought to defend western Europe from the expanding Ottoman Empire. Philip's rule brought the beginning of the Golden Age of Spanish art, a time when writers and painters created some of Spain's greatest artistic works.
- Although Philip ruled a worldwide empire and S…
- [German] Das Idealbild von Aristoteles und Untersuchungen an alten Quellen.
- Spain, England, France, German States, And Russian during the 1700s
- This is a brief discription of the German Unification
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: