Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Social Responsibility Theory (SRT) of the Press
* 16 & 17 century - Authoritarian Theory placed print media under the control of the Kind which meant the church and state had control of the media.
* 1680 - Libertarian theory argued that media did not need to be controlled because people would follow their conscience, engage in public debate, and create a better life for themselves.
* John Milton in Aeropagetica said that in a fair debate, good and truth arguments will prevail.
- Social Responsibility Theory represents a compromise between favoring government control of the media vs. favoring total press freedom. …
- I am Ready to be Openen to any Experience
- Social Responsibility Theory (SRT) of the Press
- Why Rich Become Richer and the Poor Poorer in the Contemporary Global Community?
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: