Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Report on the Advertisement
I have expressed my point of view about the Transitions Optical’s advertisement which I saw in the magazine “National Geographic” (April 2009). The company is advertising transitions lenses that have been offered as an alternative to other daily glasses usually prescribed for people with weak eyesight. I have discussed main points of this advert such as the image, the positioning, the USP, the benefits to find out whether the advertisement has the right image for the target customers and for the company itself, whether it gives a good idea of the service the company offers and whether it seems different from other optical companies. I have expressed my opinion about the design of the advert and have given an overall attitude towards the ad.
This report will look at:
• the design of the Transitions Optical’ s advertisement;
• the main aspects of the advert (image, positioning, USP, benefits);
• the language used in the advertisement;
• the assessment that is given towards the advert;
• the improvements that could be made in order to succeed in the market.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: