Questions and predicted answers for the australian prime minister and minister for foreign affairs to stimulate thought about australian foreign policy.
Questions for the Hon. Prime Minister John Howard
1. Mr Prime Minister, how do you feel about Australia's early Foreign Policy, for example the White Australia Policy and propaganda about the 'yellow peril' in the first half of last century?
-early Foreign Policy was mostly dictated by Britain
-White Australia Policy was a lamentable mistake, but might be considered essential in the development of Australia's modern Foreign Policy.
-all turned out ok in the end didn't it?
-yellow peril turned out to be a real threat to Australia (World War II)
2. What about Australia's reliance througho…
- Aboriginal deaths in custody - history of colonization in Australia, Australian society, statistics, western society. Includes extensive bibliography - A- mark
- Book Report Questions for "Ann Frank - Diary of a Young Girl"
- Questions and predicted answers for the australian prime minister and minister for foreign affairs to stimulate thought about australian foreign policy.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: