Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Problems Facing Hill Sheep Farmers
1) Hill sheep farmers lose $4000 a year under the proposed schemes.
2) According to the new plan it restricts the numbers of sheep and cattle kept on the hills and moors return for $100 million a year in governments subsides will affect some of the poor farmers of the land.
3) Farmers financial suffering reasons as follows:
Low cattle prices due to beef crisis.
Slump is sheep
Lamb prices causes by strength of pounds
4) The report recommend that reducing the number of sheeps and cattles on hill farms allow natural vegetation which benefit the wild life. This subsid…
- "Spearmint". An essay all about spearmint its benefits, scientific info, scientific name, all you need to know about spearmint.
- Genetic diversity in agriculture
- Problems Facing Hill Sheep Farmers
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: