Plant Independent Study: Dissection of a Flower
1. a) Define Monocotyledon and Dicotyledon
A monocotyledon is a class of angiosperms that has one cotyledon within the seed. It has a one seed leaf.
A dicotyledon is a class of angiosperms that has two cotyledons within the seed. It has two seed leaves.
b) Give two examples of each.
Monocots - 1. lilies 2. grasses
Dicots - 1. daisies 2. deciduous trees
2. Describe at least 4 differences between monocotyledon and dicotyledon plants.
Seed leaves, Veins in leaves, Vascular Bundles in stems, Flower parts
one cotyledon usually parallel scattered in multiples of three
- Plant Independent Study: Dissection of a Flower
- Study Notes Naming Various Genetically IInherited Diseases
- Work on how Plant Cuttings Grow in Different Environments
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: