Plane Crash-Case Study
The plans we came up with for day 2 were:
Plan A: If the water were calm, we would attempt to make radio contact and if that is not successful, then we would take the raft across the water to the larger land mass in hope of making some type of contact there.
Plan B: If the water were still rough, we could not risk sending anyone across the water via the raft. We would attempt to make contact with the radio and someone would keep watch of the water and the sky to check for passing ships or aircraft. It one is spotted they would fire the flare. We would also explore our current island for food and other resources.
Fortunately, when we awoke the next morning the sky was blue and the seas were calm. We were ecstatic. The storm must have move away. The shelter we built was already starting to fall apart. The vegetation we were using to hold things together was dying and weakening the structure. I guess that's what you get when computer guys build houses.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: