IT Strategy and Network Design Proposal
|1.2.||A Brief Description of GFK School of Motoring||2|
|1.3.||Description of GFK operations||2|
|1.4.||Aims of the project||4|
|1.5.||Business Requirements for the proposed Network||4|
|2.1.||A Brief Description of Existing Networks in GFK||9|
|3.1.||Choice of Network Operating System, NOS||13|
|3.2.||Desktop Design and Delivery||16|
|3.3.||Backup and Recovery Plan for GFK||17|
|3.4.||GFK Security Policy||17|
4. Implementation of a strict regime of user identification and authentication. Use of a creditable password policy will go a long way in securing the company's network from intrusion.
The following recommendations are appropriate both for efficient utilization of the network and any future enhancements:
1. The performance monitoring scheme mentioned in the project aims should be rigorously pursued. Only then can timely maintenance and/or enhancements can be implemented for a long-lasting efficient use.
2. A wireless connection for the Instructors working in the field might be necessary in future to improve their productivity. Issues of WLAN security and bandwidth should be carefully considered before any such implementation.
3. The business capacity of the network (especially the servers) can be easily increased. We have designed it to be very scalable. Just add another server and network.
- Cellular phones
- IT Strategy and Network Design Proposal
- Why the Internet is Able to Brake the Borders in All Spheres of Life
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: