Ipad Trademark Dispute in China
2) Appreciate the international aspects of today’s intellectual property practice
In today’s global business environment, IP practice has also evolved. One must appreciate the international aspects of today’s IP practice in order to properly manage and minimize risks for companies doing business internationally. As discussed above, Proview’s claim of ownership of the iPad mark in China could have threatened Apple’s business not only in China, but in other countries as well.
3) Leverage competitors’ legal trouble in China for one’s own competitive business advantage in the U.S.
For the reasons below, Apple’s legal trouble in China regarding the iPad mark actually was an opportunity for a number of Apple’s competitors, such as Samsung and HTC. Unfortunately, no one seized this opportunity.
The lesson here, therefore, is to monitor competitors’ legal troubles in key countries. And be prepared to seize the opportunity for one’s own competitive business advantage.
- Ipad Trademark Dispute in China
- People are Involved in the Proceedings of the Trial
- Social Dialogue and Problems of Working Environment for the European Social Model
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: