Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Interpretive Questions from "The Odyssey"
Homer, "The Odyssey", Book 1
Who is the narrator in this story?
1. "Sing to me of the man, Muse, the man of twists and turns driven time and again off course, once he had plundered the hallowed heights of Troy" (Page 77, Lines 1 - 3).
2. "By now, all the survivors, all who avoided the headlong death were safe at home, escaped the wars and waves" (Page 77, Lines 13 - 15).
Is the narrator a god - some wise, all-knowing power or entity that watches over all men? Though, I wouldn't think that this would be the case, because on page 78, lines 21 - 24, the…
- Analysis of the Novel "Galapagos" by Kurt Vonnegut
- Edgar Allan Poe "The Raven"
- Interpretive Questions from "The Odyssey"
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: