Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Hindu Dharma and caste system and the Bhagavad Gita
Words = 1656
1. According to Basham the term Dharma is "virtually untranslatable". On the basis of your reading how would you characterise the Hindu understanding of Dharma
2. Why, according to chapter 1 of the Bhagavad Gita, is Arjuna reluctant to fight his cousins?
3. What argument is particular does Ajuna's charioteer, Krishna, use to persuade him that he should put aside his doubts and join the battle.
To answer question one I will first explain that according to basham (encyclopaedia pg244) the Dharma is 'virtually untranslatable' and also I aim to clarify the caste system an…
- Hindu Dharma and caste system and the Bhagavad Gita
- Hindu Mandir and how they assist belief.
- What Role is Played by the Three Guna in the Hindu Vision of the Structure of the Cosmos?
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: