Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Heat of Reaction.
>>>Heat of Reaction
Aim: To determine the heat of reaction of NaOH with HCl
ApparatusMaterials: Polythene Cup,
Procedure: (1) 25cm" of HCl was placed in polythene cup,
(2) HCl was left to stand for 5 minutes and then the temperature was taken
(3) Steps 1-2 was repeat with NaOH instead of HCl,
(4) NaOH was added to HCl in polythene cup and stirred for 5minutes and the highest temperature the liquid rose to was recorded.
Results: Initial temperature of NaOH - 32˚
Initial temperature of HCl - 31˚
Final temperature of mixture…
- Design of Structures in Respect to Heat Efficiency
- Heat of Reaction.
- The heat of combustion for one mole of alcohol.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: