Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Government and Racist Issues regarding Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans.
In case you aren't familiar with how our government is SUPPOSED to work:
The chain of responsibility for the protection of the citizens in New Orleans is:
1. The Mayor
2. The New Orleans director of Homeland Security (a political appointee of the Governor who reports to the Governor)
3. The Governor
4. The Head of Homeland Security
5. The President
What did each do?
1. The mayor, with 5 days advance, waited until 2 days before he announced a mandatory evacuation (at the behest of the President). Then he failed to provide transportation for those without transport even though he had hund…
- Democracy in Russia
- Government and Racist Issues regarding Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans.
- Is a Total Ban of Drinking - the Only Way to Reduce the Rising Number of Road/traffic Accidents?
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: