Explains that True Joy Is Found when Following the Path Outlined in the Bible
Šim darbam šodien ir īpaša akcijas cena! *
- Parastā cena:
- € 4,99
- Akcijas cena:
- € 4,09
- € 0,90 (18%)
5) Word of God - Jeremiah 15:16 "Thy words were found and I did eat them and they Word was unto me the JOY and rejoicing of mine heart; for I am called by Thy name, O LORD God of hosts."
What does God's Word do for you??? Is it just a habit or something you read daily (like the Daily Bread)? Or something you know you need to do?? Or do you take every bite and morsel and chew it thoroughly and think it through and rejoice in the fact that this is God's
Written Word to YOU... This is God's Love Letter Just for YOU alone JOY manifests itself in:
1) Prayer - Isaiah 56:7 "Even then will I bring to my holy mountain and make them JOYful in my house of prayer."
Philippians 1:3, 5 "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with JOY."
When you're full of JOY, it should cause you and I to get down on our faces before God.. Thanking Him because of who He is ..what He means.. Why He loves Us.. That we have this privilege to talk to Him.. the King of Kings.. and Lord of Lords.
2) Christian Fellowship - Philippians 1:2, 26 - "And having this
confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and JOY of faith. That your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you again."
Do you want to spend time with fellow believers? Does it make you feel good to know you'll be seeing each other every service or outside church? Does your heart just ache when you don't see each other for a while? It SHOULD. We should love each other so much in the `body of Christ' and especially in the local assembly that people really believe that when they see us together that we're really family..(And we are!!!).
- Explains that True Joy Is Found when Following the Path Outlined in the Bible
- Introduction to Philosophy: an essay that offers my own answers to 6 major questions in philosophy
- Wealth does not bring happiness. True or false?
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: