Europe Between the Wars: Fascism and the Nazi Rise to Power (1919-1939)
Šim darbam šodien ir īpaša akcijas cena! *
- Parastā cena:
- € 3,49
- Akcijas cena:
- € 2,97
- € 0,52 (15%)
1. According to the excerpts from Mussolini's autobiography, why was it necessary "to beat the violent adversary on the battlefield of violence"? What did Mussolini mean by this? Did Mussolini save Italy from the destructive ennui of chaos? Why did he call himself the "avenger" of Italy?
2. According to Benito Mussolini, what are the primary tenets of fascist doctrine? Why was he especially critical of socialism (Marxism) and democracy? Do you find his arguments compelling or flawed? Why is war such an important requirement for the fascist state? What did Mussolini mean by "[the individu…
- Europe Between the Wars: Fascism and the Nazi Rise to Power (1919-1939)
- Link between the film “King Arthur” and traditional legends about him
- What were the advantages and disadvantages of Nazi rule for the German people up to 1939?
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: