Throughout the life of an athlete, there are many ways one can become injured. Whether it's a direct blow to the body or extremities, or just a trip and a fall the wrong way, injuries occur in all shapes and sizes. Some may require surgery or just a bag of ice. Either way, the human body has many anatomical structures that are susceptible to injury. The upper extremities injuries in the body such as the shoulder, elbow, and wrist are very common injuries in high contact sports, such as football, or rugby. In addition, such repetitive motion sports, like baseball, tennis, and golf, put much strain on the joints of the arms. So what happens when pain occurs in the elbow? Is there a torn ligament, muscle strain, broken bone, or just a little tendonitis? There are keys medical signs and treatment to tell what is wrong with a certain injury. When an injury occurs, we have to address the following situations:
1. What anatomical area of the body are we working with?
2. What caused the pain or how it was injured?
3. Where is the initial pain or what was injured?
4. Evaluation of the injured area.
- Cushings Syndrome: The causes, effects, and treatments of the disease.
- Elbow Hyperextension
- The effects of marijuana on the Human brain.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: