Democrats and Republicans
1) Refuse to stand up to the Palestinians. There will never be peace in the middle east as long as Yassir Arafat and other terrorists are not fully and universally condemned. Even the slightest bit of softness or compassion for terrorists perpetuates their horrible acts and inspires followers.
2) Stand up for illegal aliens. Illegal aliens have nothing to do with immigrants. Illegal aliens have nothing to do with race. Illegal aliens have to do with people who violate laws. None should ever be rewarded with benefits, none should ever be given citizenship. The argument that we all…
- Brief Description of the Democratic Political Party, and why One Should Vote for the Democrats
- Democrats and Republicans
- Third Party Presidential Debates
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: