Constitution Research Questions
1. Three Qualifications for a person to be elected president
a. 35-years old minimum
b. Natural-born citizen of the U.S.
c. Been fourteen years a resident within the United States
2. President Term: 4-year and only can serve 2 terms (10 years)
3. The amendment that sets this into law is the 12th amendment.
4. Three qualifications to be elected to the U.S. Senate:
a. Be at least 30-years old.
b. Citizen for 9 years
c. Resident of the State that he/she is running for.
5. Three qualifications to be elected to the U.S. House of Representatives:
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: