Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Character analysis on the book Wrack by James Bradley
* Arrogant - "I need the ship. You understand that don't you? I need to find it."
* Obsessive -" desire for the ship almost sexual, eating at him, coiling low in his abdomen"
* The obsession of finding the ship and changing history has affected him to isolate himself.
* Cautious - "I don't know David, but I'm afraid. Be careful"
* Kind and loving
* Suspicious - "Her mistrustfulness disturbs her, taints her"
* In love with David
* "You can't let a love consume you, let it eat you up. Do it and there'll be nothing left of you" - she…
- A character analysis on Monya Elson from the non fiction book Red Mafiya, by Robert I. Friedman.
- Character Analysis of Samuel Parris in Crucible By Miller
- Character analysis on the book Wrack by James Bradley
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: