Chapter 12 of Physical Education
1. Cancer is the abnormal uncontrolled growth of cells, which, if left untreated, can ultimately cause death.
2. Malignant tumor (or neoplasm) a tumor that is cancerous and capable of spreading and a benign tumor is a tumor that is not cancerous.
3. The chief risk for lung cancer is tobacco smoke, which accounts for 87% of cancers.
4. The three strategies for lower the risk of colon cancer are to eat food rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains; adequate intake of folic acid, calcium, and vitamin D; regular use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin.
- Chapter 12 of Physical Education
- Cushings Syndrome: The causes, effects, and treatments of the disease.
- The effects of marijuana on the Human brain.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: