Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
"Catcher in the Rye" book report by J.D. Salinger.
1. My first impression of this book was that it was going to be repetitive and boring because it was in the style of reading all of the author's thoughts. For example, the author started out discussing characters and going into depth with each one in a sort of whining fashion. After reading the first chapter or two, I was wondering to myself if the entire book would be the author complaining about everything.
2. The events in the story take place in the few days between the end of the fall school term and Christmas. Holden Caulfield, the sixteen year old narrator, fails out of his sc…
- "Catcher in the Rye" book report by J.D. Salinger.
- Analysis of the Novel "Galapagos" by Kurt Vonnegut
- Crime and the Criminal World in Dickens's Novels
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: