Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Case Study of Cranston Nissan
Question 1 Categorize the quality problems in this case
1. promised to call customer about the status of the job but never did.
2. caused customer to take several long trips to pick up the car without offering a loaner car.
3. delivered car to customer with service problem not corrected.
1. fixed one problem, but then created another.
2. gives body shop customer low priority in the repair shop.
3. could not repair car when promised.
1. lacks coordination between departments.
2. has no one in charge, but rather, many employees are involved with the customer.
- Case Study of Cranston Nissan
Explain the functions of Human resource management
- What does a Successful Entrepreneur mean?
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: