Body Image in Modern Times and the Body Image in My School
1. Where do we get our ideas about body image?
2. Are boys and girls equally concerned about body image? If not, why?
3. What do you think the body image is at ICS? Describe it for boys and girls
Our ideas about body image mostly come from television for example movies, TV. Series etc. I think the picture of beauty in our time is not that beautiful, girls try to stay skinny and need to have the right figure even though not all guys like skinny girls and guys would like, but don't necessarily need a six pack or big bicep's because not all girls like big muscular guys. …
- Body Image in Modern Times and the Body Image in My School
- Does Learning by Rote Have Any Place in the Modern Classroom?
- Technology and Modern America
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: