Šim darbam šodien ir īpaša akcijas cena! *
- Parastā cena:
- € 2,49
- Akcijas cena:
- € 2,02
- € 0,47 (19%)
- Bacteria are cells that are big enough to be seen under a light microscope.
- Bacteria are found everywhere: - in the air, in the food, in the water, inside living organisms.
- Some are useful and others are harmful that cause diseases such as pneumonia, tuberculosis, scarlet fever.
- Bacterial cell: has a cell wall, cell membrane, a loop of DNA.
Loop of DNA
- Bacteria can be grown in sterile conditions in the laboratory.
- A colony of bacteria starts with just 1 cell.
- It divides into 2 cells, then the 2 divide into 4, then the…
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus - why lactobacillus is a "good" bacteria and how it is used to help your body and prevent other diseases.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: