Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Analysis of the mass of acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) in an Aspirin Tablet.
Standardization of dilute sulphuric acid
1. 1.32g of the sodium carbonate was weighted accurately in a beaker.
2. 120cm3 of deionised water was added to the beaker containing sodium carbonate.
3. The mixture was stirred gently to let the sodium carbonate to dissolve.
4. The solution was poured into a 250cm3 volumetric flask.
5. The beaker was washed out with further small quantities of water.
6. All the washings were poured into the 250cm3 volumetric flask to ensure no solution was left on the wall of the beaker.
7. Water was added into the conical flask until the mark was made…
- Analysis of the mass of acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) in an Aspirin Tablet.
- The Andromeda Strain- 25 quotes, explinations, and how it has to do with chemistry
- The Greenhouse Effect
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: