Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
An analization on the story the Bloodflowers by:W.D. Valgardson
Summarize the story in ten sentences.
1. Danny Thorson moves to the isolated Black Island on a teaching job.
2. He spends time on the island and finds out that it is nothing but rock surrounded by water.
3. He meets Sick Jack and his daughter Adel and finds Adel very attractive; he likes her a lot.
4. Mrs. Poorwilly reveals to Danny that people on the island usually die in "threes."
5. Sick Jack dies and they set him out to a sea burial.
6. Danny witnesses Michael Fairweather die in a sea-storm.
7. Marj Fairweather, Micheals mother, commits suic…
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: