Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
American Pageant Chapter 2 IDs
Chapter two Ids
1. The first British colony in the "New World" named after King James I
2. Founded on May 14, 1607
3. Grew tobacco as it's primary crop and source of money
Historical Significance: Jamestown was the first permanent British settlement in America and was the beginning of the creation of the original thirteen colonies.
1. Married Pocahontas and temporarily ended war between English and native Americans. The marriage of John Rolfe and Pocahontas was the first interracial union in Virginia.
2. Father of the tobacco company
3. Died when a group Native Amer…
- American Pageant Chapter 2 IDs
- Both the Mexican War and the Spanish American War were a Direct Result in the Abusive Ways of Superior Power and Influence
- US/Canadian Native American Identities: A brief history and the identity dillema.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: