Acme and Omega Case Study Organization Theory and Design
I. Background of Acme and Omega
* They were both once owned by the same parent company, Technological Products of Erie, Pennsylvania.
* Both companies manufactured computer chips and printed circuit boards.
* Acme retained its original management and upgrades its general manager to president of the company.
* Omega hired a new president with a background in electronic research and he chooses to upgrade existing personnel.
* Both companies often competed for the same contracts.
* Acme regularly achieved greater net profits then Omega.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: