A Q and A Session on Black Like Me by John Howard Griffin: answered with quotations from the book and short answers.
1. In what year, and where, did Griffin do his research?
John Griffin started his research in late October of 1959, and through the first half of 1960. He conducted his research in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Texas.
2. Why the title, Black Like Me?
The title is taken literally from the lines of a poem by Langston Hughes called "Dream Variation" though the title takes a more significant meaning in regards to Griffin as shown on page 119:
"... I stepped from the booth to the night's cooler air. The night was always a comfort. Most of the whites were in their homes. The threat was le…
- A Q and A Session on Black Like Me by John Howard Griffin: answered with quotations from the book and short answers.
- Chemical Pollution from Factories.Why I would Like to Visit the Capital of England - London
- Fantastic ElementsEdgar Allan Poe "The Black Cat", "The Fall of the House of Usher"
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: