A guide to reading the totally screwed up and unreadable poem "Christabel" by Coleridge.
Šim darbam šodien ir īpaša akcijas cena! *
- Parastā cena:
- € 2,49
- Akcijas cena:
- € 2,12
- € 0,37 (15%)
HOW TO READ THE POEM "CHRISTABEL" by Coleridge
How the poem withdraws possibility of straight-forward reading
1. finished or fragment
3. Reflexivity: all characters read "Geraldine"
A POEM ABOUT THE UNCONSCIOUS
1. Freudian Slips
2. Proposal - the poem slips, moves into dangerous territory and recovers in Part 2.
1. Patterns of opposition
2. Mediating terms and taboo
3. From Parts to wholes: incomplete - to - complete
L = Leoline
X = Unknown
What does Christabel see when Leoline undresses? It is like the speaker of the poem has had a spell…
- A guide to reading the totally screwed up and unreadable poem "Christabel" by Coleridge.
- After Reading Jane Austen’s "Pride and Prejudice": Appearance Versus Reality
- Reading Books or Watching TV
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: