A Case Study in the Pharmacological Regime of an AIDS Patient
Read the following case study then:
* Identify and briefly discuss the pathophysiology of Rodney's medical condition.
* Describe the pharmodynamics of each of the drugs Rodney was prescribed linking this to the pathology.
* Justify the pharmacological regime, including choice of drug, changes to the regime, dosages and scheduling, and routes of administration.
* Critically discuss the mechanisms associated with resistance of either antibiotic OR antiviral drugs.
Rodney S was once a patient in a hospital in a major city of Australia. The records office of this hospital then suf…
- A Case Study in the Pharmacological Regime of an AIDS Patient
- What Is Your Vision of the Policies that Could Be Taken against the Degradation of the Baltic Sea?
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: