Evaluation of Sports Tourism Development in Tukums Region
|1.||Evolution of Sport Tourism||8|
|1.1.||Forms of sports tourism and types of tourists||11|
|1.2.||Relationship between sports and tourism||17|
|1.3.||Sports tourism development and different impacts on it||23|
|2.||The situation of sports tourism in Tukums region||32|
|2.1.||Sports tourism infrastructure and supply of Tukums region||37|
|2.2.||Sports events in Tukums region||40|
|2.3.||Future plans of sports tourism development in Tukums region||43|
|3.||Evaluation of sport tourism development in Tukums region||47|
|3.2.||Evaluation of sport tourism development in Tukums region from field professionals||49|
|3.3.||Evaluation of sport tourism development in Tukums region from local inhabitants||54|
|Conclusions and Suggestions||61|
Conclusions and Suggestions
1. Tukums region has quite wide choice of provided sports tourism supply, it includes sport events (professional level and non-professional), sports tourism infrastructure (ice hall, sport halls, stadiums) which could be more developed and better prepared for sportsmen and supporters, although, Tukums Council future plans consists of new sports hall, and infrastructure in general, development.
2. After collected data from local inhabitants questionnaires and interviews of professionals answers allow to conclude that both sides (professionals and locals) are thinking and are interested in sports tourism development of Tukums region, professionals with their opinion, organization and maybe financial support, and locals with participation and ideas of what should be developed.
3. The main issues which not allow to sport tourism complete development in Tukums region are – advertisement of sports events, not wisely chosen advertisement place, not enough attractive sport events and lack of professionals who would organize sport events.
4. There could be possibility to organize wide range of sports tourism events, if the before mentioned future plans could become reality, then it could be possible to focus on larger sports tourism events.
5. There is gap between professionals and local citizens, as research results shows, both sides are interested in sport tourism development, if there would be possibility to work and develop together, results would be much more precisely and suitable for both sides.
From the main issues which not allow to sport tourism complete development in Tukums region, author created suggestions, which would help to Tukums region for sport tourism development.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: