Top 5 crucial amendments fully in depth
1) Amendment I- discusses about that Congress is not aloud to make a law against an establishment of a new religion. They must also respect it like every other religion, and they are prohibited to stop the free exercise of religion. In addition, they are prohibited to shorten the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and lastly to appeal the government for a compensation of grievances.
2) Amendment IV- is the right of the people to be secure in their houses, papers, and any of their property against unreasonable searches and seizures; it shal…
- Comparison of Individual Right Indicated in the Bill of Rights and Constitution of Latvia
- Top 5 crucial amendments fully in depth
- Why study the Holocaust in Latvia
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: