Amish History and their place in society (details problems they face- also makes references to the film witness)
During the Reformation in 16th Century Europe, Luther and Calvin promoted the concepts of individual freedom and the priesthood of all believers. In what has been called "the radical reformation", some religious reformers took these beliefs to a logical conclusion; they preached that the believer should separate themselves from all secular activities. One of the largest groups (the Anabaptists) promoted:
* Baptism during adulthood after confession of faith, instead of during infancy,
* The total separation of religion from and state,
* Worship services in the home rath…
- "Bernard Leach" Was known for his great work doing pottery.
- A Brief History of the Blues.
- Amish History and their place in society (details problems they face- also makes references to the film witness)
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: