Choice Factors for Karosta Prison in Liepaja
|2.||Karosta prison nowadays||7|
|2.1.||Sights in Karosta district||8|
|2.1.||The St. Nicholas Orthodox Maritime Cathedral||9|
|2.1.3.||The Kalpaks bridge||10|
|2.1.5.||The Water Tower||11|
|2.1.6.||The Station of Homing Pigeons||12|
|2.1.8.||The Northern Forts||13|
|3.||Choice factors for Karosta prison in Liepaja||15|
|3.1.||Definition of consumer behavior||15|
|3.1.||Spy games in Karosta prison||16|
|3.2.||Behind bars – the show||18|
|3.3.||Labyrinth of senses in North fortress||19|
|3.6.||Spending a night in Karosta prison||22|
1. Karosta was built in 1890-1906 as a maritime base for the Russian Tsar Alexander III, and later served as a base for the Soviet Baltic Fleet.
2. Presently it is an exceptionally prevalent place for voyagers and specialists, since there are one of a kind sights and fascinating spots, for example, the picturesque seascapes with incompletely impacted posts on the Baltic shore.
3. Liepaja’s Karosta prison by non-Liepaja’s inhabitants often called the Naval Port or War port, which occupies about a third of the city's total area of its northern part, is a wonderful, paradoxical and a unique place not only in Latvian, but also in the world’s history and architecture.
4. The army jail of Liepāja's Karosta was worked toward the start of the twentieth century as a Navy doctor's facility however has never been utilized as a healing facility - in all times it has been utilized as a fleeting disciplinary punishment put for naval force mariners and non – appointed officers since the start of the twentieth century.
5. Consumer Behaviour is a branch which deals with the various stages a consumer goes through before purchasing products or services for his end use.
6. Not all promotional materials and advertisements excite a consumer; a consumer does not pay attention to everything he sees - he is interested in only what he wants to see (that is called selective attention).
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: