|What is massage?|
|Massage Therapy Types|
|Massage Therapy Techniques|
|Benefits of massage|
|Risks of massage|
|Facts About Massage Therapy|
3. What is massage?
Massage have been used for thousands of years by people living all over the world as a means of naturally treating both mental and physical body ailments.
Massage is a general term for pressing, rubbing and manipulating your skin, muscles, tendons and ligaments. Massage may range from light stroking to deep pressure.
4. 5. 6. 7. Massage Therapy Types
1. Deep Tissue Massage are normally used for treating chronic muscular pain, injury rehabilitation and reducing inflammation-related disorders.
2. Swedish Massage works by stimulating circulation and involves five basic kneading strokes, all flowing toward the heart to manipulate soft tissue.
3. Sports Massage often performed on athletes to warm the body, improve blood flow to muscles, and help prevent or treat injuries.
4. Trigger point massage focuses on areas of tight muscle fibers that can form in your muscles after injuries or overuse.
5. Prenatal Massage Pregnancy massages are usually performed with the woman on her side and can help reduce pregnancy discomforts like lower back or leg pains, along with emotional well-being.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: