Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Economic Growth Is Bad for Australia
Benefits of economic growth:
- increase in SoL, as measured by GDP
- new jobs are created, unemployment declines
- increase in tax revenue for the governments, so more can be spent in areas such as health and education
- increase in asset wealth
- increase in foreign investment
- more business and consumer confidence, which may lead to more investment
- more investment leads to "innovation and inventions".
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: