Azalea Seafood Gumbo Shoppe
1. What is competition like in the value added seafood industry? What competitive force seems to have the greatest effect on industry attractiveness from the standpoint of packaged seafood producers?
The competition in the value added seafood industry and the industry attractiveness can be evaluated by the Porter's five force model.
I. Barriers to Entry:
* Economies of Scale (Strong): New firms entering into the industry have to compete against the big players in the market as the cost of production of the existing companies would be lower, as compared with a new company.
- American Medical Association
- Azalea Seafood Gumbo Shoppe
- Basic Essay on Computers from PC to Mainframe with Case Study on Networking
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: