World War II: The essence of Fear
1. Memphis, Tennessee and age 9. West Hills California.
2. I made earrings and sold them in a store, but It was not related to the war.
3. My dad was particular about the food, even though we could have had everything because he owned a grocery store. Yet he still was tough about rationing the food to his own family. Also that I had a fear of being bombed was my biggest concern, and afraid that I would lose friends and family in the war.
4. Many women who hadn't worked started to work in the defense industry, because so many men were drafted.
- Dogme ’95 and meanings behind it
- Traditional Songs and dances Have Not Disappeared from Latvia
- WW2 interview
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: