Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
What Are the Seven Articles of the US Constitution and the Purpose of Each
Powers denied to Congress
(1) This paragraph refers to the Slave trade; Dealers/ Slaveholders wanted to make sure that Congress could not stop anyone from bringing African slaves into the country before the year 1808; In the year 1808 Congress did ban the importing of slaves into the United States
(2) The privilege of the writ of habeas corpus (legal order explaining reason for restrain) shall not be suspended, unless when in the case of rebellion or invasion the public safety may require it
(3) No Bill of attainder (act passed by a Legislature to punish a person without a trial); or ex post facto law (a law that provides punishment for an act that was not illegal when the act was committed)
(4) No capitation (a tax that is collected equally from everyone-also called a head tax or a poll tax) shall be laid...
@ The Supreme Court held that this section of the Constitution prohibits an income tax; However the 16th Amendment set aside the court's decision
(5) No Tax or Duty shall be laid on articles exported from any state; This sentence forbids such a tax; However, Congress can prohibit shipment of certain items or regulate the conditions of their shipment
(6) Congress cannot make laws concerning trade that favor one state over another, Ships going from one State to another need not pay taxes to do so
(7) Government Money cannot be spent without the consent of Congress
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: