Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
* The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, together with the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and its two Optional Protocols form the International Bill of Human Rights.
* In its resolution 217 A (III) of 10 December 1948 the General Assembly adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
* It was set up as "a common standard of achievement for all peoples and all nations".
It refers to the "inherent dignity" and to the "equal a…
- "The Human Rights act for ever changes the nature of British society, marking a major turning point in British Constitutional history." Discuss
- Human Rights
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: