Tenant Rights and Shared Accomodation in Australia
List of Tenant Rights
In New South Wales, under the Residential Tenancies Act of 1987, tenants are entitled to:
- A copy of the residential tenancy agreement, including a completed condition report.
- Rented premises, in a reasonable state of cleanliness, that are fit to live in.
- A copy of all receipts (unless rent is paid in a nominated bank account).
- The knowledge that rent cannot be increased at all during a fixed term agreement, unless stated in the residential tenancy agreement.
- 60 days written notice of a rent increase.
- Have quiet enjoyment and use of the premises.
- Have r…
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: